Robotics is an excellent, multidisciplinary field to impart practical, hands-on learning to students to understand important core CS-STEM subjects such as physics, math, designs, construction, structures, engineering and programming.
This enables children to become motivated and engaged in Science, Mathematics and Technology through observation, experimentation, inference, drawing, model, building, rational reasoning, testability etc. It creates an environment of thinking, inventing, tinkering and doing to promote enquiry-based learning in schools.
Robotics helps to achieve learning levels appropriate to the class of study in Science and Mathematics. It encourages and nurtures schools to be incubators of Innovation. It provides schools an opportunity to showcase their talent in National and International Level Robotics competitions.
Benefit for Children
- Makes learning fun, engaging, and inspiring.
- Provides highly practical hands-on experience.
- Gives a head-start in preparing for high school and college.
- Develops critical thinking skills and problem-solving strategies.
- Enables learner to develop and express creativity.
- Develops the ability to work collaboratively in teams.
- Helps to develop an intuitive understanding of physical concepts in science and math.
- Helps to excel in Math and Science and choose a career in science and technology.
- Enables learner to appreciate and realize technology.
- Builds confidence and self-esteem.
- Prepares for the fast-paced competitive world.