Availability of Transport Facility
- The transport will be available depending on the number of students from any particular area. In case the school transport is not available, the parents will have to make their own arrangements.
- The transport fee is payable in advance.
- Part withdrawal or one way charge is not allowed. One month’s notice to the transport incharge is required for withdrawal.
- Violation of any rule or code of conduct mentioned below may result in fine/debarment of the transport facility of the student.
Routes / Bus stop / Bus Timing
- The route is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and is subject to change. No diversion/extension will be entertained on existing routes.
- The drivers are authorised to stop buses at designated stops only when directed by the Bus Incharge.
- Regarding any change of bus stop, the Guardian must intimate the Transport in charge , one month in advance.
- The students should reach the respective bus stop ten minutes earlier than the stipulated time.
- Buses will not wait for latecomers.
- Parents will not be allowed to take their wards along with them, without prior intimation to the Class Teacher/Transport Incharge, when they visit the school for any purpose.
General conduct and behaviour issues
- Discarding of trash or food either inside or outside the bus is not permitted.
- Unruly behaviour like shrieking or shouting is strictly prohibited.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage to buses caused by their negligence and will be charged a fine accordingly.
- Courteous behaviour is expected at all times.
- The bus teachers and monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the bus.